We are looking for 2-3 Weekend Editorial Assistants to join our Finance and Policy News Services Team. If you have interest in the Media Industry, are a good communicator with an eye for written detail, then we would love to hear from you….
What would be your responsibilities?
As an Editorial Assistant within our News Services team you will be responsible for international media coverage, writing content and uploading it to an in-house system to send daily and/or weekly news reports to international clients, as well as providing support to the News Managers and News Executives in the day to day delivery on one or more client accounts.
- Research international print and online media
- Collating relevant content for daily and/or weekly client-specific news reports
- Summarise international media coverage into a digestible format, to client-specific editorial styles
- Providing production support to News Managers and News Executives
- Monitor notifications and requests for upcoming client-specific news topics
The roles are based on hourly working contracts and would be expected to work between 12 to 16 hours a week to cover weekends. Hours of work will be between 4.30am and 13.30pm, and one vacancy available for 4.30am to 11.am.
We are looking for someone with:
- Organisation & attention to detail
- Excellent written English at A- Level or equivalent qualification
- Impressive and accurate writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team and individually
Additional requirements and Information:
- Willingness to work flexible hours – inlcuding early morning weekend work
- A bachelor’s degree not essential (Marketing/communications/Media/Journalism/ Social Sciences or similar, or equivalent industry experience)
- Proven interest in media, communications, journalism or other editorial work deadlines
- Intermediate computer skills and in-depth working knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of internet research; conducting keyword searches in either free form or through customised search engines or databases
- Boolean search string knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- Additional foreign languages beneficial but not essential
About the Company
PRIME Research is a global leader in strategic communications analysis and reporting. We have approximately 500 employees in our research centers worldwide, who continuously monitor 15 different industries, including automotive, financial services, chemical, technology, and pharmaceuticals, in 35 key markets.