As Account Manager, you are responsible for servicing a defined set of clients successfully and profitably.
The Account Manager is accountable for maintaining their projects to ensure the desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources are used, and all stakeholders involved are satisfied. They have responsibility for creating exceptional client deliverables by producing high quality insights reports and finding the best ways to represent data to help their clients make good decisions. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client retention and identifying growth potential of existing client revenue.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Analysis of international traditional and social media coverage, providing our clients with strategically relevant information and competitive intelligence
- Responsible for management of media monitoring and analysis projects within the automotive sector
- Servicing and communicating with key clients on a day-to-day basis, ongoing tracking and ad-hoc requirements, ensuring correct invoicing to Finance Department
- Collaboration in the provision of services, project design, project management (working closely with colleagues around the globe)
- Escalating road blocks to Account Directors in a timely manner with suggestions for solutions
- Retention and opportunities for revenue growth of existing client base
- Assisting in development of briefs for new and existing clients
- Taking full responsibility and ownership for client accounts
- Line managing a number of account executives
- Where account ownership is held, ensuring all contracts are signed and up-to-date
- Creating proposals for ad-hoc client work, and agreeing pricing with client or Account Director
- Communicating effectively internally and externally
- Where account ownership is held, ensuring account team utilises best practice processes for optimum efficiency
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to demonstrate experience in one of or all of the following fields: Media Analysis, Marketing, Market Research, Communications or PR
- Who is able to line manage a team effectively, delegate accordingly and develop and encourage future successors
- Has proven experience of developing successful client relationships in a professional services or research environment
- Has proven research and analytical skills – possibly as part of a university project/ dissertation or other examples of work place experience
- Confidence in presenting to top level management and the ability to write with precision
- In-depth, working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods such as content analysis as well as statistical tools (SPSS, Stata or R) or alternative up and coming software
We are looking for someone with:
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Strong client services ethos
- Confident communicator
- Analytical mindset
- Impressive writer
- Superb time management and organisation
- Team management
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter here.