What would be your responsibilities?
As Applicants should be comfortable with taking responsibility and ownership of assigned ongoing client tracking reports, in-depth analysis of data in order to write insightful reports based on social and mainstream media content. The analysis and data collated must be accurate and presented to a high and client-ready standard and in a timely fashion, adhering to our clients required deadlines. Applicants should also be able to work well as a team bringing with them a proactive and dynamic approach towards enhancing our existing services provided.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Account Executives/Managers to aid completing client-ready tracking reports
- Statistical analysis of client data
- Helping create insightful client reports to communicate key qualitative findings
- Supporting Account Executives in ongoing servicing of client accounts
- Supporting Account Executives with client meeting preparation
- Supporting meeting leads as required, and creating meeting summaries if attending
- Assisting in responding to client communication and queries
- Assisting with other projects and tasks when necessary
The roles are based on a Full-Time contract and the successful candidates would be expected to work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Hours of work will be between 9 am and 6 pm daily, although some flexibility may be given and required.
Key skills required:
- Driven and enthusiastic team player
- Confident with data
- Developing client services ethos
- Superb time management and organisation
- Target and deadline driven
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English with in-depth understanding of grammar; additional languages are highly valuable
Additional requirements but not essential:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics, or International Relations [3+ years]
- Proven research and analytical skills – as part of a university project such as a dissertation or examples of workplace experience
- Experience using popular statistics software (e.g. SPSS Stata, R) and exposure to content analysis techniques are beneficial
- Competitive salary starting at 22k – 24k depending on experience
- 26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
To be considered, please click in the following link to submit your resume and cover letter.