Media Research Project Manager
Are you seeking a new professional challenge with attractive prospects at an international level? Are you keen on working with top management of the world’s most recognized companies? Are you highly motivated, flexible, and willing to take responsibility within a diverse fast-paced environment?
PRIME Research is a leader in strategic communications research and consulting. Active across a variety of sectors, including automotive, technology, financial services, chemical and pharmaceuticals, we have the privilege of working with the world’s most valuable brands. Our progressive in-depth methodologies provide our clients with actionable insights into the effective and efficient execution of public relations and communication programs.
This project manager position will cultivate and maintain the Company’s relationships with top public relations agencies and corporate clients.
- Analysis of international traditional and social media coverage, providing our clients with strategically relevant information and competitive intelligence
- Responsibility for our media monitoring projects solutions, the creation of proposals, project design, team management, data analysis and reporting
- Strategic communication consulting based on research results. Development of PR programs ranging from product life cycle, communications, corporate and management profiling, issue and crisis management
- Confidence in presenting to top level management and the ability to write with precision
- Application of quantitative and qualitative methods such as content analysis
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to travel occasionally
Qualifications and Benefits:
You hold an academic degree (Bachelors, preferably a Masters) in Communications, Media Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences. Furthermore, experience within the communication and public relations field, such as work in an agency, would be advantageous. A candidate should have a strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and ideally also have experience with statistical software (but not required). Ability to work on several projects simultaneously to completion and by deadline is essential. Language capability is a plus.
Our office is adjacent to the University of Michigan Ann Arbor central campus. We offer candidates a competitive salary and opportunity for quick merit-based progression. Candidates also benefit from an exciting yet informal working environment within a diverse international team with flat hierarchies.
To be considered, please submit resume with cover letter to:PRIME RESEARCH Ann Arbor | Julie Myers-Beach | Human Resources Manager | 309 Maynard, Suite 200 | Ann Arbor, MI. 48104
734.913.0348 | email@example.com | www.prime-research.com