We are looking for talented Senior Account Executive to support our automotive project team in the day-to-day running of client accounts and ensuring that our client servicing standards and objectives are met successfully. PRIME Research, a Cision company, offers a challenging job and a friendly atmosphere. Successful candidates will work in conjunction with the Project Managers in a highly motivated, innovative and international team in Oxford.
Applicants should be comfortable with taking responsibility and ownership of assigned client relationships, client reports, and in-depth analysis of data in order to write insightful reports based on traditional and social media content. The analysis and data collated must be accurate and presented to a high and client-ready standard in a timely fashion, adhering to our clients required deadlines. Applicants should also be able to work well as a team bringing with them a proactive and dynamic approach towards enhancing our existing services provided.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Taking responsibility and ownership of client accounts and relationships, with the support and guidance of the Account Manager
- Completing ongoing client-ready tracking reports
- Creating insightful client reports to communicate key qualitative findings
- Statistical analysis of client data
- Communicating with and servicing clients on a day-to-day basis
- Preparing and attending client meetings, creating meeting summaries
- Collaborating with the Account Manager on building project designs and service scopes, as well as setting up research processes
- Assisting in creating proposals for ad-hoc client work
- Communicating effectively internally and externally
- Escalating road blocks to the Account Manager in a timely manner with suggestions for solutions
- Assisting with other projects and tasks when necessary
We are looking for someone who:
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter.