Assistant Project Manager (m/w/d) | Online Crawling | 50%
PRIME Research is an international media analysis company that belongs to the global Cision group.
We supply services and software to the public relations and marketing departments of the largest companies in the world.
Naturally, we do have a strong interest in the analysis of online media and developed our own crawler technology.
Despite a lot of automation the configuration of an online crawler still requires a considerable amount of human input and critical thinking. We are looking to reinforce our team in this area and need your help in building a global team and process around online media.
- Detailed checks which websites should be added to our global monitoring
- Technical analysis of website structures and content feeds
- Maintenance and setup of crawler configuration
What we offer
- Work with an innovative global IT- and Consulting Team for the most successful brands of the world
- Be part of a smart, welcoming and passionate working culture
- Get involved with crawler technology and big data systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the online media landscape
- Flexible working hours
- Strong attention to detail
- High motivation and can-do-attitude
- At least moderate English skills
- Experience with HTML, CSS & RSS feeds
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet applications
We are looking forward to your contacting!PRIME RESEARCH international | Irene Joest | Human Resources Director | Kaiserstr. 22 | 55116 Mainz
+49 6131 2180-311 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.prime-research.com