PANEL EVENT: PR measurement in practice with Cision, PRIME Research and AMEC
Date: Wednesday 25 April
Time: 16:00 – 19:00
Venue: Bulgari Hotel Ballroom, 171 Knightsbridge, SW7 1DW
Most communicators know that great insights are the key to delivering world-class campaigns. And they know that measurement is essential for making the case for greater investment in PR and comms.
But taking the latest measurement theory and putting it into practice is still something that many PR pros struggle with. To help you overcome this challenge, Cision, in association with AMEC, is hosting an exclusive panel event to provide you with real-world case studies and insights from top PR practitioners including:
· Laura Bates, comms manager at Museum of London
· Martin Nicholls, head of strategic communication at the Office for National Statistics
· Jenny Caven, head of external affairs at Slimming World
· Vanessa Wilson, director of comms at UK Sport
· Paul Hender, head of insight at Cision
· Nadin Vernon, PRIME’s strategy consultant and AMEC’s vice chair European chapter
This masterclass marks Cision’s acquisition of PRIME Research, combining the world’s two most awarded media measurement firms into a single intelligence powerhouse.
At it, you’ll discover a simple measurement framework you can apply in your campaigns and have the chance to ask the panel all your burning questions in a live Q&A session.
In short, it’s essential viewing for anyone interested in enhancing the performance of their campaigns with data-driven insights.
To register your interest, please fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch to confirm your place.